The Grilled Nutella and Fruit Dessert - Amazing Grillie Fillie Desserts
The grilled Nutella dessert. Now you can grill Nutella Grillie Fillies with fresh fruit. No way! Yes you can, now grill desserts with your Grillies. Make this amazing grilled dessert and become the hit of your town and taste the most amazing dessert from the grill.
- NOTE: 1 serving equals 1 Grillie Fillie. Have your dough discs ready. If you have not made the pizza dough discs before, click on the link "Making Grillie Fillie Dough Discs" at the bottom of the page.
- Have your Nutella and fresh fruit ready. Dice any fruit with pits and make sure to use ripe fruit. Soft ripe fruits can be thrown in whole or cut into small pieces.
FILLING THE DOUGH
- You will need a 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup to form and fill the dough. Place one 4" dough disc over the 1/3 cup measure and press with the 1/4 cup to form the Grillie Fillie bowl. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on the inside of the dough and fill with some fruit. I show raspberries being added to the dough.
- You can also add the powdered sugar on top of the fruit.
- Add about a tablespoon of Nutella on top of fruit.
- Cover Nutella with more fresh fruit. You can use a different fruit or use the same.
- Wrap into ball and twist the end and pinch tight. You do not want the fruit and Nutella to leak. Repeat filling each dough disc with respective fruits. Group each Grillie Fillie dessert and place in separate bowls.
ADDING TO THE GRILLIE AND COOKING
- Place 4 Grillie Fillies into each Grillie and get ready for lift off! Start with one Grillie filled with Fillies (4 max.) to get the feel for grilling this amazing dessert. Have a spray bottle of oil ready to go at the grill.
- Put the Grillie on the pre-heated grill. Spray the Grillie Fillies with a spot of oil and turn several times while spraying a little oil onto the pizza dough. Roll the Fillies a few times to make sure they are not sticking to the Grillie. Do this for the first minute. Wait a minute and turn again to be sure the Fillies are not sticking. Allow two minutes cooking and turn. You should see a golden brown color after 6-7 minutes. Remove from the grill and pour into a bowl.
- Golden brown outside after 6-7minutes.
- Grilled Nutella and Fresh Fruit. You will not believe the taste!
- Nutella and Raspberry Grillie Fillie.