The Grilled Peanut Butter Peach and Chocolate Chips – Amazing Grillie Fillie Desserts
The ultimate grilled food for Kids. This Peanut Butter peach and chocolate chip Grillie Fillie is almost like a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich except it is better tasting and healthier! Only 6 minutes on the grill. One Grillie can make 4 Peanut butter peach Grillie Fillies in 6 minutes. Your kids will love this Grillie dessert recipe.
HAVE YOUR 4" DOUGH DISCS READY
- We will need six 4" dough discs. Make ahead of time and keep your discs refrigerated. Have about a dozen on hand and ready to use and anytime. Click on link at the bottom of the page to learn how to make the Grillie Fillie dough discs. Once the discs are ready, store in refrigerator and use whenever you get the urge to make Grillie Fillies.
MAKING THE GRILLIE FILLIES
- You will need a 1/3 measure (rounded) and a 1/4 measure (rounded -see picture) for the Dessert size Grillie Fillies.
- Have all you ingredients ready and place a dough disc over the 1/3 cup measure. Be sure it is stretched out over the edges and then press the 1/4 cup measure onto the dough and form the bowl.
- Once the shape is formed you are ready to add your ingredients. Vary the proportions of each ingredient to your tastes. This is where all the fun begins. You can make so many variations of this one dessert by changing the amounts of each ingredient. BBQ with Imagination!
- Sprinkle a little powdered sugar on the dough disc.
- Add peanut Butter.
- Add diced peach.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Wrap dough around the filing, pinch the end and fold over. make sure the dough is closed and sealed tight.
- What the Grillie Fillies should look like. Add a little flour to the outside to ensure the dough does not stick to the Grillie.
PRE-HEAT GRILL TO 400
- Place three Grillie Fillies in each Grille. Spray a few drops of olive oil onto each fillie and turn the Grillie and spray the other sides. You want to turn the Grillie a few times during the first minute or so to get the dough to cook slightly. This and the olive oil will prevent the dough from sticking. Once you confirm the Grillie Fillies roll without sticking wait about every 2 minutes and turn. If you are making these for the first time. you might want to check more frequently until you know what the limits of your grill are.
- This is a picture of three Peanut Butter Grillie Fillies and three Nutella and Raspberry Grillie Fillies.
- The Peanut Butter Grillie Fillie cut open. Add a little powdered sugar and/or fresh whipped cream. The kids will love these. Enjoy!!!