BBQ Shrimp and Scallops with Mango
Shrimp and scallops with mango and sliced garlic. Grillie does it again. 12 minutes on the grill and you can serve this dish to 5-6 people. Grillie allows you to be a gourmet grill master in 12 minutes. This is truly mouth watering!
- 1 Grillie
- Peel and slice mango into thin wedges. Cut into 1-1/2" pieces. (see picture)
- Slice garlic into 1/8" slices
- Fill Grillie with shrimp, mango, scallops and garlic. Add a little of each ingredient into the Grillie and rotate until all the ingredients are well mixed and evenly distributed. I add some of the garlic first as a bed for the shell fish and mango. (Note: If using frozen shrimp or scallops, thaw completely before adding to Grillie)
- Pre-Heat grill to 400 degrees
- Place Grillie on grill. Spray with olive oil and turn, repeat until all the ingredients are coated with olive oil and cover. Check back in 2 minutes and turn again and spray and cover. Turn every 2-3 minutes. Add some Old Bay seaoning to the mix on the grill. The number of times you turn the Grillie with any recipe depends on your style of cooking. You will need to feel out what is best for you. Sometimes you may want more grill flavor on the food, therefore you may want to turn the Grillie less. If this is your first time, be more cautious and turn every 2-3 minutes. Grill shrimp mango and scallops for 12 minutes and pour into bowl.
- Serve with rice or cous cous.