The Grillie is a 304 stainless steel wire mesh cylinder (perfect for the beach house environment) with a removal cover that is designed to BBQ all the food that you normally could not grill, e.g. string beans, spinach, kale, brussel sprouts, french fries and meatballs. You can cook for 16 people with four Grillies in less than 15 minutes. Now you can mix foods like never before. Check out the Shrimp Scallops, mango and Garlic in 1 Grillie that will feed 5 people 12 minutes.
- 80 BBQ wings in 15 minutes
- 20 Sausages with peppers, onions & garlic in 18 minutes
- 32 Italian Hot Dogs with potatoes, peppers & onions in 15 minutes
- 8 lbs. of Salmon, spinach, peach and garlic slices in 12 minutes
- 4 lbs. of Asparagus, grape tomatoes and garlic in 12 minutes.
- 80 Meatballs, onions, celery and garlic slices in 12 minutes.
- No More Shish Kabob sticks! How about 6 lbs. of lamb, onions, garlic, grape tomatoes in 13 minutes.
- 6 lbs. of Shrimp, scallops and mango in 12 minutes.
- BBQ with Imagination
- "If you can fill it, You can Grillie it!"
Four Grillies, Grillie Fries, Grillie Lamb Kabob, String Beans and Thin Grillie Fries.
Italian Hot Dogs in 15 minutes. Add ALL the ingredients into the Grillie. No more cooking each ingredient separately!!!
Grillie is made with 304 grade Stainless Steel. 304 Stainless Steel is Food Safe Material as per the FDA.
This Video explains how to use the Grillie to Grillie Salmon, Spinach and Butternut Squash
This video will show how to use the Grillie. I demonstrate the Grillie with Salmon, Spinach and Butternut Squash. The Grillie is the Greatest Grillie device ever. Easy, imaginative and you will have more fun with the Grillie than a human should have.
Below is a Weber Charcoal Grill that can fit 3 Grillies at the same time. This is a lamb dish and a seafood dish. Click here to see lamb recipe.
|2 Grillies on charcoal grill. Lamb Grillie and Seafood Grillie||The finished meal - 12 minutes Lamb Dish and Seafood Dish|
Typical grills where the Grillie will work well.
Cleaning The Grillie Is Easier than you Think.
Incredible as it may seem, if you use the spray oil techniques described in the Blog on Oils, most foods will not stick to the wire mesh.
Grillie can cook just about any kind of food that you imagine. Below is are pictures of some of the foods Grillie can cook. The Grillie can grill foods such as Vegetables, Fish, Shell Fish, Meat, Fruits, Breads, Starches and Poultry.
Below is a sampling of such foods. BBQ with Imagination and remember just fill it and Grillie it!