BBQ Chicken, Butternut Squash and Peas with Garlic
My wife suggested this recipe idea. Chicken breasts, butternut squash, peas and garlic. What a great recipe. Easy to grill and this recipe serves up to 12 people. Now, lets be honest, where else can you grill peas? Superb grilled taste and juicy, like any Grillie recipe.
- Cut Chicken Breasts into chunks about 1/2" x 1" (see photo) Add dried sage, salt and pepper and mix.
- Clean and cut butternut squash into small pieces about 1/4" x 3/4" pieces. (see ingredients photo)
- Defrost Peas and measure out about 3/4 pound.
- Slice garlic into thin slices, about the thickness of a quarter.
- You can try adding chopped Apple to recipe.
- Pre-Heat Grill to about 400 degrees
- You will need 3 Grillies for this recipe. Fill each Grillie with equal amounts of ingredients. About a 1-1/2 lbs per Grillie. Fill no more than half of Grillie. Grill for about 15 minutes. Spray oil and turn several times during the first 2-3 minutes.
- Apricot curry cream sauce is a great sauce to serve with rice, cous cous or your favorite grain.