BBQ Grillie Fillie Meat Pockets
Grillied Meat Pockets are pizza dough balls filled with meat, cheese, veggies and your favorite spices. You and your guests will be amazed at what the Grillie can do. You can Grillie up to 20 Grillie meat pockets in less than 7 minutes. Hamburgers are great, but when you taste the Grillie meat pocket you may never want any other meat pocket again!
- 1 Grillie
- Pre-heat grill to 450 degrees and cover.
- Take Pizza dough and roll out a small section about 6" round and 1/8" thick. See Photo.
- Fill the dough with about a 1/2 cup of meat and 1/4 cup of cheese. Add your favoroite spices and fold the dough over the filling and form a ball about 2" in size. You will be able to make about 12 Grillie Meat Pockets.
- Add Four Grillie Meat Pockets into the each Grillie. Four Grillies can make 16 meat pockets in 7 minutes.
- Place each filled Grilie on your grill. Lighty spray meat pockets with vegetable oil or olive oil. Rotate the meat pockets and spray again. You will need to rotate the Grillie's at least once a minute to avoid burning.remove Empty Grillie's into bowls and Serve hot. You might want to get out the Tabasco!
- Naturally you can fill the Grillie Pockets with just about any of your favorite foods. Here are a few ideas: All Cheese Grillie Pockets Grillie Sausage Pockets with Onions and Garlic Cheese and Grillied Spinach and the list goes on