BBQ Grillied Meatballs
Grillied Meatballs may be one of our favorite Grillie recipes. Your family and friends will love your grillie master skills after you serve Grillied Meatballs, with Grillied Kale and wine!
- 1 Grillie
Pre Heat Grill
- Pre-heat grill to 450 degrees and cover.
- Make your favorite meatball mix and use an ice cream scooper to form 20 golf ball sized meatballs.
- Word to the wise: When using the Grillie, you will find that you will use more garlic than in other types of cooking. You may want to buy a large bag of peeled garlic cloves. Slice each clove in half.
- Cut celery into 1/4" slices
- Slice onion into 1/4" wide slices and then cut in half.
- Fill Grillie with meatballs and ingredients.
- Place on pre-heated grill and cover. Ideally the the temperature should be 450-500 degrees. Rotate with BBQ fork every 2-4 minutes. Spray your favorite oil on the meatball mix.
VARIATIONS ON GRILLIED MEATBALLS
- We love using fruits with meat in the Grillie. Some of our favorite fruits are apple, pear, tangerines and pineapple. Experiment with any the most unlikely fruit choices. We used tangerines with meatballs and the meal was a spectacular success!!!