BBQ Grillied Butternut Squash
Grillied Butternut Squash tastes like candy with a grilled flavor. Simple and quick. Add sliced garlic cloves to the cubed butternut squash and in 15 minutes you will have a crowd pleaser.
- 1 Grillie
- Pre-Heat Grill to 400-450 degrees
- Remove Squash Skin
- Cube Squash into 3/4" cubes
- Slice Garlic cloves into 1/8" slices and add garlic and cubed squash into Grillie
- Sprinkle seasoning salt such as Herbamare or Goya Adobo.
- Place Grillie on hot grill,. Roll and spray evenly with olive oil. Every 2-3minutes roll half turn or so and spray lightly with olive oil . If you want more grill flavor turn Grillie less.