BBQ Kale and Garlic
Grillied kale is a real treat. I must confess I never liked kale. However after I Grillied kale for the first time I became a Grillied kale lover. Moist and tasty and the garlic clove slices taste like candy. Also to make the kale a complete meal, just add three Grillied meatballs. Supurb! Healthy eating from the grill. Who would have thought?
- 1 Grillie
- Slice Garlic Cloves into 1/8" slices
- Wash kale and fill Grillie with garlic and kale leaves. Fill no more than 3/4" full. You may also cut leaves in half to help keep Grillie 3/4 full.
- Pre-Heat Grillie to 400 degrees.
- Put Grillie(s) on grill and spray with oil and rotate several times until all the kale is covered with oil. Rotate every 2 minutes or so at high heat. Keep kale moistened with Oil or you can mist with water. The Kale needs to rotated every two minutes or sooner or the leaves can dry out. Keep Moist and rotate frequently. Alternately you can lower the temp and rotate less frequently.
- Add Grillied Meatballs to the bed of kale and enjoy a healthy meal from the grill!
Add Grillied Meatballs to Your Kale
- Add three Grillied meatballs to your bed of kale and eat a complete healthy meal. Yes, the kids will like Grillied kale. My son and I never liked kale. It wasn't until we tried kale in the Grillie that we were transformed into Grillie kale lovers. Moist and tasty. Enjoy the garlic cloves, they taste like candy.