Italian Hot Dogs Grillie Style
This may be my favorite summer Grillie meal. Italian Hot Dogs for the entire family. All the ingredients grilled together make this the BEST Italian Hot Dog dish I have ever had. You will need 8-16 Jumbo dogs, peppers, seasoned french fries or sliced potatoes, onions and some garlic. 15-18 minutes on the grill. Feeds 8-16 people.
- 2 Grillies
Pre-Heat Grill to 450
- Slice the onions and peppers into thin slices - see photos
- Potatoes or seasoned french fries. If you use potatoes, you will need to slice the potatoes very thin and quarter them (see photo)
- For seasoned fries. Use about a half bag of seasoned fries and cut fries in half.
- Mix all the ingredients evenly in the Grillie (see photos)
- Place Grillies on Grill and spray with Olive Oil