BBQ Grillied Brussel Sprouts
Now you can grill Brussel Sprouts effortlessly. Just fill your Grillie with 2 lbs of Brussel sprouts, onions and garlic and 12-15 minutes later enjoy some of the best grillied brussel sprouts that you have ever tasted. Grillie naturally cooks healthy foods. Serve with Grillied Pork and Pear and you will be the Grillie Master in your neighborhood!
- 1 Grillie
Par Boil Brussel Sprouts
- Par Boil Brussel Sprouts for 3-5 minutes
- Pre Heat Grill to 450
- Slice Par Boiled Brussel Sprouts in Half
- Slice Onion into 1/4" thick slices and then in half
- Slice Garlic into 1/8" thick slices.
- Add ingredients into Grillie and shake the Grilllie to mix the ingredients.
- Place Grillie on grill and cook for 12-14 minutes. Spary Olive Oil while turning Grillie every 3-4 minutes.