Grillie Salmon Peach (or Apricots) and Garlic Slices
Grilled salmon, peach slices and garlic slices. My favorite seafood dish. The Grillie allows you to mix it up, like salmon peach or other fruits. One day I just decided to throw in peach slices and garlic slices with my salmon. What did I have to loose? The salmon peach dish turned out to be my favorite seafood dish ever. Everyone that I have served the salmon peach dish to has raved about it and what is truly amazing is the ease of grilling seafood in the Grillie. Enjoy this recipe, I know I do!
- You will need two Grillies to cook for 8 people. Each serving is about 8 oz.
- Cut salmon into 5 equal sizes, cut peaches or apricots in 16 slices
- Add a quarter of fruit slices and garlic slices into each Grillie as a bed for the salmon.
- Spread out the fruit and garlic.
- Add salmon pieces on top of the fruit and garlic in each Grillie.
- Add another quarter of the fruit slices and garlic on top of the salmon in each Grillie.
- Add Old Bay seasoning or your favorite seasoning and you are done. Add the lid and you are ready for grilling.
PRE-HEAT GRILL TO 400 DEGREES
- Pre-heat to 400-450 degrees
- Place Grillies on grill. Spray some olive oil on one side and then turn 180 degrees and add more olive oil. Turn every couple of minutes depending on your grill and style of grillieing. Remove after 12 minutes and pour out onto dish.
- get ready for some amazing seafood. break out some chilled white wine.
- Add some rice and a chilled glass of white wine and enjoy an amazing tasting seafood meal.