Grillie Chicken Capers Onions and Garlic
Capers on the grill? The Grillie is so much fun and so easy to use you can now add capers to your favorite grilled foods! Try this recipe, chicken, cannellini beans, capers, onions, garlic and fresh parsley. Serve over rotini pasta add grated cheese and enjoy an awesome grilled chicken meal.
- 1 -1/2 lb Chicken boneless chicken (cut into cubes)
- 1 medium Yellow onion sliced thin and cut in half (see photo below)
- 1/2 cup Medium size capers
- 1/2 cup Cannellini White Kidney Beans
- 20 cloves Sliced garlic
- Fresh parsley cut fine
- your favorite seasonings, pepper, salt, adobo, etc.
- 1 Spray bottle Olive Oil
- Cut chicken into small cube sizes as shown in photo. (about 1/2″x 1/2″). Add capers, Cannellini beans and sliced onions, garlic and chopped parsley to chicken in bowl and mix. Add salt pepper and any other favorite seasonings.
- Fill each Grillie with mix no more than full.
- Place Grillies on grill and spray with olive oil and rotate 2-3 times in the first minutes. Rotate every 2-3 minutes and grill for 10 minutes.
- Remove Grillies after 10 minutes (or slightly longer depending on grill temp and amount in Grillie) and pour in bowl.
- Optional: Pour grilled chicken onto a dish of freshly cooked Rotini pasta, add some grated cheese and serve warm! This will be a taste explosion. Enjoy!