Grillie Fillie Grande Blueberry or Apple
The Grillie Fillie Grande is a new recipe built on the original Grillie Fillie idea. The Grande is s super sized Grillie Fillie. You can make savory or sweet Grande's. This recipe is a sweet Grande. You will be making not baking a grilled dessert that only takes 8 minutes on the grill and about 8 minutes to create.
- Roll out pizza dough into (2) two 7" x 9" sheets about an 1/8" thick.
- Add some powdered sugar to each dough sheet and then add fresh blueberries to pizza sheet and add the fresh thinly sliced apple to other other pizza sheet.
- Add about 2 oz. of each respective pie filling
- Roll into the Grande shape and pinch and twist the ends. (see video)
- Place into Grillies and roll and spray with a very light coating of olive oil. Roll a few times in the first 2 ,minutes until the dough is cooked enough not to stick to the Grillie.
- Roll the Grillie a few more times, keeping an eye on the color of the dough. You will want to grill for about 6-8 minutes and then pull off grill and empty each Grande onto a plate. Add powdered sugar and whipped cream. You can cut into 4 pieces per Grande.