Grillie Chicken and String Beans
Grillie chicken and string beans is another super chicken recipe. this is another great Grillie recipe by Fran. Only 10 minutes on the grill and you have your meat and veggies "ALL DONE IN ONE". Grillie chicken and string beans will be a summer or warm winter favorite!
- Lightly coat chicken with olive oil or canola oil. Add spices, granulated garlic, pepper, salt and, other spices you like with chicken.
- Lightly coat string beans with oil and sprinkle granulated garlic and mix.
- Combine chicken and string beans and sliced garlic into two Grillies. Try to layer the chicken and beans as shown in the photo. 1 lb of chicken per Grillie. Try not to overlap chicken pieces.
- Place Grillies on pre-heated grill and spray oil on one side then rotate 180 degrees and spray oil on the other side. Check chicken every 3 minutes and turn once. grill for 10-12 minutes. 10 minutes should be the optimum time to get crispy outside and super juicy inside.
- Pour out the Grillies onto serving platter and enjoy. Serve with Grillie french fries or Grillie potatoes.