Sweet Potatoes Pecans and Fresh Cranberries
Thanksgiving day side dish that will wow your guests, and so easy to do. Nuts and berries with sweet potatoes all grilled with the Grillie.
- 1 Grillie
- Dice sweet potatoes into small cubes (see photo) Blanche for 3 minutes and pour into Grillie
- Add 1 cup cranberries into Grillie
- Add 1/2 cup halved pecans into Grillie
- Close Grillie Lid and shake and roll into ingredients are mixed well
- Set Grill temp to 450-500 degrees
- Place Grillie on Grill. Spray with olive oil and rotate every three minutes. Grillie for 10 minutes.
- The final dish! Your guests will love this incredible dish all done on the grill.