The Grillie Fillie Oreo Cookie and Cream Cheese Dessert – Amazing Grillie Fillie Desserts
This dessert grilled in 5 minutes will have people drooling for more. One the greatest desserts ever! No way! Yes you can, now grill desserts with your Grillies. Make this amazing grilled dessert and become the hit of your town and taste the most amazing dessert from the grill.
- 1 Grillie
- NOTE: 1 serving equals 1 Grillie Fillie. Have your dough discs ready. If you have not made the pizza dough discs before, click on the link “Making Grillie Fillie Dough Discs” at the bottom of the page.
- Crush the Oreo cookies into small pieces and mix into cream cream cheese. Have your dough cut into 4" discs and insert filling into dough disc. (see photo) You will need a 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup to form and fill the dough. Place one 4" dough disc over the 1/3 cup measure and press with the 1/4 cup to form the Grillie Fillie bowl.
- Wrap into ball and twist the end and pinch tight.
- A Perfect Grillie Fillie
- Ready to add to the Grillie. You can add up to 5 dessert Grillie Fillies to a Grillie.
- In the Grillie and ready to be grilled.
- ON the Grill for 5 minutes. Rotate once every 30 seconds for the first 2 minutes and spray very lightly some oil on the Grillie Fillie. After 2 minutes rotate once every minute until golden brown. You will hear the crispiness of the pizza dough.
- The ultimate dessert done in 5 minutes!