Butternut Squash Fresh Cranberries and Pecans
Here is the classic butternut squash dish grilled with cranberries and pecans. The perfect Thanksgiving Day side dish that will have your guests raving about your culinary skills. Done in 13-15 minutes. Very little prep.
- 2 Grillies
- Fill one Grillie with Butternut Squash (see photo)
- Fill Grillie with fresh cranberries and pecans.
- Place on pre-heated grill (400-450 degrees) Spray with olive oil and rotate a few times. Turn every 2-3 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, place Grillie filled with cranberries and pecans on grill.
- Rotate the Grillie with cranberries every minute or so. The cranberries will cook quickly and begin to turn soft. This takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove Grillie filled with Butternut squash after 15 minutes or so. Test squash with wooden pointed skewer stick. Pour into bowl.
- Remove cranberries from grill (when the cranberries begin to soften-about 3-5 minutes ) and pour on top of the Butternut Squash,
- Drizzle some maple syrup over the mix to sweeten the tartness of the cranberries.