Brussels Sprouts Apple and bacon
This Grillie dish will change all those who are indifferent to Brussels Sprouts to loving Brussels Sprouts. Bacon Apple and Brussels Sprouts on the grill. who does this? Only people who have the Grillie. This is a great Thanksgiving Day Side dish.
- 1 Grillie
- Prepare Brussels sprouts. Cut ends and slice in half, remove extra leaves and put into bowl.
- Alternate Brussels Sprouts Prep: Blanche for 3 minutes before adding to Grillie
- Cut two apples into slices as shown in picture. About 10-12 slices per apple. (remove the seeds)
- Cut three strips of bacon in 4 equal pieces. (as shown in picture)
- Add the Brussels Sprouts, bacon pieces and apple slices into the Grillie and roll the ingredients until well mixed. (see picture)
- View inside the Grillie showing how the ingredients should look.
- Place on pre-heated grill. Grill Temp should be 400-450 degrees. Spray some olive oil and rotate and spray again until the mix is coated lightly. The bacon grease will do the rest of the work.
- Turn every 2-3 minutes. Have a wooden pointed skewer stick ready to test the Brussels Sprouts. Grill approximately 15-18 minutes.
- The finished meal!