BBQ Grillied Zucchini
Naturally you can cut zucchini in large slices for the grill, and yes you will need to turn over each piece of zucchini one at a time. Maybe 12-16 slices? The Grillie will allow you to grill a mix of zucchini, onions and garlic with just a turn of the Grillie. The Grillie will mix together all the food flavors you load into the Grillie. Add eggplant cubes or pearl onions! Grillied zucchini will be the most moist zucchini you may ever have from the grill.
- 1 Grillie
- Slice Zucchini into 1/4" thick circles.
- Slice Onion into 1/4" slices and cut in half
- Slice Garlic into 1/8" thick slices
- Fill the Grillie and mix the ingredients by shaking the Grillie.
- Pre-Heat Grill to 400 degrees