Grillie Fries Bacon and Cheese
These Grillie fries may be the best fries you will ever have. The Grillie will make fries so good I promise you that you will not be able to stop eating them. The recipe calls for a 1 Lb. bag of frozen shoe string fries or your favorite frozen fries, 3 strips of bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. Did I mention the fries will be healthiest fries you can make? Now grill fries with your hamburgers or hot dogs. You only need one place to cook, your grill. The Grillie is simply the best way to cook ever.
- Prepare the ingredients. Open one bag of frozen fries and allow to thaw for 15-20 minutes. Get 3 slices of bacon (or more if you must. 6 slices would be awesome) ready to be sliced into 9 pieces. Have one Grillie ready to be filled.
- Slice bacon into 9 pieces. Add a handful of semi-thawed fries to the Grillie, then add a few bacon pieces on top of the fries. Repeat until the Grillie is filled. See picture.
- Your Grillie should look like the picture. You will not need any spray oil for this recipe. The bacon will take care of oiling.
- Fries and bacon on the grill in the Grillie. You should allow for 20-25 minutes grill time. The longer the grilling the more crispy the fries. You will need to turn the Grillie 4 times. Relax while the Grillie does its magic. I usually add my hamburgers or hot dogs about 7 minutes before the fries are done. When you finish grilling the burgers and dogs remove the fries and your meal is complete!
- Add the shredded cheese as you pour the fries out of the Grillie into a bowl. The cheese will be perfectly melted.
- Get ready to taste the most awesome fries ever. Now you can grill for your friends not only hamburgers but the best grilled fries in the world.